The Digital Alliance makes the GeForce GTX 750 Ti version by increasing the 65 MHz GPU base clock higher above the Nvidia referential version. With a 1085 MHz GPU base clock, this graphics card is capable of achieving a maximum GPU boost clock of 1228 MHz. In addition, Digital Alliance also increased the memory clock to 5500 MHz.
This VGA card runs cold does not quickly heat up and also not noisy
- Be able to play most games with Ultra / High setting at 1080p / 60FPS
- Easy for overclocking and high overclocking capability
- Approaching the performance of RX 480 and on OC is sometimes better
- Boost clock is stable and constant while driven in use
- 8-pin connector and good power distribution
- Amazing performance in DX12 / Vulkan games
- Cool design and LED
get your best and cheaper at gamingthingsinfo
for video card in this blog
- Default clock in base clock / memory (even in OC mode) should be higher
- The size of this graphics card is quite large and may not be suitable for mini casing
- No backplate (though on MSI RX 480 Gaming X version exists)
VGA cards with 8GB memory may be more used in the long run for the future, but most users who play games in 1080p will not see a big performance difference so for now this product is recommended.
This VGA card already has enough power in 1080p / 60FPS for your gaming needs (especially with more DX12 game titles released).
Overall performance of MSI Radeon RX 460 2G OC is very good. It remains cool (66 ° C) under load in HTPC and fans are not noisy even at full speed (2400RPM). Overcloking to provide extra performance when it only increases the temperature a few degrees. One of the best VGA cards at affordable prices for now.