Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Ispahani Bartos features garnered the loyal consumers

The girl own account is powerful, too. The actual global policy? expert flipped vintage-jewelry vendor worked for pandora disney jewelry uk the Brand new York–based Ford Base for A decade's before firing her vintage-jewelry selection in 2012. “At the particular Ford Footing, our beliefs was to supply people voice.

That is what I wish to accomplish with that jewelry in addition, ” she says. If policy along with jewelry appear unlikely bedfellows, they've got a relationship in Ispahani Bartos. Jewelry is section of pandora essence charms her root beginnings: “I come originating from a culture in which we’re always involved with jewelry.

I was raised around jewelers, and it is actually in living. ” Given birth to in Pakistan, she began gathering pieces first, accessorizing her dolls with pandora cheap rings emerald jewels handed straight down from the woman grandmother. From the 6 years since founding your ex business, Ispahani Bartos features garnered the loyal consumers who count on her for various pandora love charms vintage rings, from suggestions by revered houses (starting at $7, 500) to prospects of lesser-known rings artists (from $2, 000).
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.