Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

The Jordans 2018 Release Date to Release in White Pure

edited 15. January v Kde nakoupit
As part of the spring collection, Cheap Jordans 2018 is new to us in the form of Air Jordan 1 High Zip. Suddenly yesterday I mentioned them on the occasion of the Review of the Day, now there is much more information about them. This edition is addressed to our Ladies, where we have a combination of retro style with fashion elements, where you can say a bit brutally, the sentiments of the classic have been moved aside. At first glance, we have two colors - classic white and black and white, which will premiere on March 8 at $150 .
The long-awaited 2018 Nike Kyrie 4 CNY pack, which consists of two color variants of the Air Jordan 8 model, however, will not appear on store shelves in January this year - as we thought at the very beginning. According to the latest information, the whole set will appear in February this year, during the All-Star weekend.To the eager fans of the brand such moves do not necessarily appeal to the taste Nevertheless, I understand the openness of Jordan Brand. It is difficult to operate only on a palette of colors on a well-known model, hence try to play something new. For me, as a man, it's not exactly what I would like to wear (although they are intriguing) - but I bet that women can much more like their liking.
However, due to the fact that we have not mentioned this Jordans 2018 Release Date for a long time, it is worth recalling the appearance of these two parcels, there is no greater philosophy here. The first pair is covered almost entirely with black. In addition, there is only a small grayish graphic pattern, placed under the ankle. The stake is completed by a characteristic logo referring to the owl. The upper of the second shoe is colored white. Here we will also see the pattern, but it is not gray and gold. Despite such a color savings, the following Air Jordan VIII releases look really great.
With the arrival of 2018, are you still immersed in the wave of the Adidas Harden Vol. 2 For Sale released last year? To know last year's YEEZY series is not limited to 350 V2, there is a single product can not be ignored: YEEZY Desert Rat 500 "Super Moon Yellow." The shoes sold in the form of bundles, the sale package price is as high as 760 US dollars. Did not start too friends do not feel too regrettable, because according to the big god YeezyMafia revealed that the other pair of white YEEZY Desert Rat 500 "Blush" will soon be shelved, and very limited.
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.