Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Final Fantasy XIV: Is 2018 the Year of your Dragoon?

I've had a extended, difficult relationship with Dragoon. The initial character I produced in FFXIV - during the 1.0 beta, the truth is - was a lancer. Years later, when I returned for the game, I made the same once more. But for the longest time, I couldn't definitely stick to it. I leveled lancer, and after that it successor, Dragoon, to 60 when that was the level cap during the Heavensward era, but promptly gave up.

Then, when Stormblood was getting previewed and the battle program modifications had been getting shown, I stated that Dragoon looked like it was going to be a powerhouse. It was already great, with celebration buffs plus a piercing debuff that single-handedly defined the optimal DPS composition, and with Dragon Sight, that was only going to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil get much better. I tried once once again to like Dragoon, generating it one of many initially jobs I got to 70 - and this time, I did.

Let's say you have by no means played Dragoon, either within this game or within a previous Final Fantasy. The lore says you are a dragon-killer, so you could jump definitely, genuinely higher to engage them. These jumps (and, not surprisingly, your spear) type the core of your offense. It is a rigid job that doesn't permit for a lot deviation when it comes to its rotation, but there's a lot of oGCD skills and movement solutions that make it truly dynamic. You are normally pushing buttons, and, thanks to these aforementioned help abilities, you enhance your party's DPS just by getting there. It feels fantastic.

The job is now my most important, usurping Samurai, and having spent a month or two at the helm I can comfortably say it is almost certainly superior than it's ever been. It really is been a little of a rocky ride, and not only for me, as the way the job changed in 4.0 was not terribly well-received. A new long-term stack-building mechanic was introduced, Dragon Eyes, and it polarised folks.

Creating eyes up is usually a significant element of the DPS, but it utilised to take about a minute as well as a half to max the gauge out - and only seconds to lose it, when you died or ended up being forced to disengage for a extended time. It created finding out fights demoralising, and Stormblood's initial FFXIV Gil offerings, specifically Susano did not definitely seem to accommodate the mechanic incredibly nicely.

That's all conjecture, although - the final word must be that Dragoon is an exceptional job. It is a globe away from the Lancer I messed around with within the XIV beta, and if you are trying to modify points up or you ditched it after Stormblood came out, I'd seriously suggest revisiting it. If you are seeking to get a location to begin with it, Eve Malqir's A Dragoon's Life for Me is an superb and hugely comprehensive guide. Driving a spear by way of a vengeful dragon god by no means felt so excellent.
Štítky:
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.