Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

New Air Jordan 10 "I'm Back" 310805-104 Online

Jordans 2017, On March 18, 1995, Michael Jordan released these two words in an official statement announcing his return to the NBA, "I'm Back." As a nod to those two words, Jordan Brand will be releasing a special edition Air Jordan 10. Designed in a simplistic monochromatic white and black colorway, premium leather defines much of the upper while the heel tabs tell the real tale of both the shoe and Jordan's first return to basketball. "I'm Back" and "3-18-95" stamp each heel in red to signify both his words and the date in which they were spoken. A corresponding white midsole continues in ode to his many accomplishments while the back of the tongue is enforced with its iconic patchwork.
Cheap Jordans 2017, In what was certainly one of the most monumental moments in basketball history, Michael Jordan retired from the game of basketball in late 1993. In March of 1995, in an even bigger moment in basketball history, Michael announced his return to the court with just two words, "I'm Back." And now, Jordan Brand is commemorating that iconic moment and Jordan's return to the game with a new colorway of the Jordan 10. Dressed in a simple color scheme. This Air Jordan 10 features a White leather upper paired with Black detailing on the toe and tongue area. Highlighting the shoe are the back pull tabs which one reads, "I'm Back" and the other "3.18.95" referencing the date he said those two iconic words.
New Jordans 2017, A full look at the Air Jordan 10 I'm Back is revealed and it's inspired by Michael Jordan's official statement announcing his return to the NBA on March 18, 1995 with "I'm Back." Featured in a classic color scheme, white leather makes up the upper and it's contrasted with black accents on the toe and tongue area. Dressed in a simple color scheme. This Air Jordan 10 features a White leather upper paired with Black detailing on the toe and tongue area. Highlighting the shoe are the back pull tabs which one reads, "I'm Back" and the other "3.18.95" referencing the date he said those two iconic words.
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.