Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Black Cement MVP Air Jordan XXXII AA1253-002

Prior to the return of Air Jordan 3 "Black Cement", Jordans 2017 will be offering Air Jordan 32 "Black Cement" first. This 32 new color is also to commemorate Joe Bangzhu's first MVP season. Shoes classic black cement color matching inspiration, black and white gray tone for the color, supplemented by a little red embellishment, with another way to interpret this classic black cement color. MVP label inside the tongue, but also symbol of Joe's main "87-88" MVP season.
Jordan Retro Shoes will put 1988 on the spotlight with its footwear releases, and it all starts with this special iteration of the Air Jordan 32. The high-top basketball shoe pays homage to Michael Jordan's first MVP season, adorned in tonal black, white, and cement grey alongside university red accents. This Air Jordan 32 is a tribute to Michael Jordan's first MVP season. Looking closer they come dressed in a Black, University Red, White and Cement Grey color combination. Highlighted with Grey on the Flyknit uppers and elephant print on the heels. In addition we have MVP on the inside of the tongues which pays tribute to Jordan's 87-88 season.
New Jordans 2017, Celebrating one of today's greatest athletes and his relentless approach to the game, Russell Westbrook, the Air Jordan XXXII "Russ" soars to new heights with Flyknit material. Influenced by the Air Jordan II, it features the mix of materials and iconic details that defined the first luxury basketball shoe of its kind. The Air Jordan 32 will be worn by Jordan Brand athlete Russell Westbrook. "The XXXII is a great combination of performance and style," Russell Westbrook said in a press release. "The way I play demands that I have the best performing sneaker on my feet and style is something that is engrained in me as a person and player."
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.