Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Will NBA 2K18 Or Shadow Of War Be A Breaking Point For Microtransactions?

There have already been two storms brewing previously handful of weeks, each centered around exactly the same subject: microtransactions in games.

The initial was a strange controversy exactly where gaming web-site TheSixthAxis briefly took a 3/10 score down for NBA 2K18(NBA 2K18 MT), confronted by 2K for the reason that the overview draft said the score was a "protest vote" against the game's use of microtransactions in MyCareer mode.

The second has been the continued annoyance of loot boxes in the largely single player game, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, which rewards weapons and Orcs that you can otherwise discover in game. A current Eurogamer interview with all the developer cited "player choice" as the explanation these microtransactions had been place in spot, a kind of time-saving avenue for players who wish to skip...I'm not even positive. Playing the actual game?

Even though these are the key two difficulties everybody is talking about at the moment, there are actually microconflicts brewing elsewhere. Has the real money Eververse store contributed to Destiny 2's lack of an endgame? Will Battlefront 2's character-enhancing drops in loot boxes unbalance the game for those prepared to spend much more?

It does feel like we're pushing into a brand new phase of microtransactions, 1 that is going above and beyond what we've seen previously from the monetization format. But with all this smoke, is there actual fire?

It's hard to say, but in the end, I'm not even certain we've hit bottom yet.

I consider the indicators are there that a few of these practices are intolerable. Even though TheSixthAxis retracted its statement regarding the 3/10 getting NBA MT Coins a "protest vote," the score remains in spot, and honestly, reviewers should be in a position to score games low if they abuse microtransactions, even if the rest from the game is mechanically competent. It is a strategy to send a message that these practices aren't to be tolerated, and let me inform you, publishers care very a great deal about their evaluation scores, so it is an efficient tool, which is why 2K contacted that internet site directly after the reality.

But that was one particular web-site, and despite 1 other 3/10 review, NBA 2K18 nonetheless has a pretty strong 83 Metacritic score, carried out of the depths by some websites I've frankly under no circumstances even heard of (LaPS4? SpazioGames? Both 95s). Our own Forbes review, a 9.1, does not view the microtransactions as a barrier to enjoying the gameplay.
Štítky:
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.