Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

What we're playing: Madden 18, Cuphead and Destiny 2

Welcome back to Gaming IRL, a monthly segment exactly where quite a few editors speak about what they've been playing in their downtime. This month, like much on the world, we've been playing Destiny 2 and EA Sports' most up-to-date and greatest. Also Cuphead. A great deal of Cuphead.

Madden 18

When EA revealed a story mode for Madden 18 mut coins buy back at E3, I was already hooked. The restricted portion on the so-called "Longshot" feature I saw in LA only cemented it. I hadn't paid attention to Madden in years, but the addition of a narrative storyline that had a healthy dose of Friday Night Lights and a NCAA Football tease was sufficient to make me take notice once more. Sure, "Longshot" may be the football equivalent of "The Journey" in EA's FIFA franchise, but the story mode feels like a great add-on to a title that is usually all about playing games and managing rosters.

"Longshot" starts like any great football story does: Kids playing catch inside the yard. You first meet the main character, Devin Wade, pretending to win a massive game with his greatest buddy Colt Cruise (How's that to get a Texas football name?) and his father, Cutter. The narrative speedily speeds ahead to Devin and Colt leaving prior to sunrise to drive to an NFL regional scouting combine -- what could possibly be the duo's last possibility to make a professional roster. Devin was a 5-star recruit at Texas but quit football completely immediately after his father died. Now he's attempting to make an not possible comeback.

From there, the story is told via a series of flashbacks to Devin's high college and college days. You are able to only play via those higher college games, so never get your hopes up to get a mini version of NCAA Football to fill that void. The smaller sections of Friday Night Lights-esque action are equal components exciting and thrilling because the stress is on you to save games around the arm, legs and talent of Devin Wade. Because you do not must choose plays or be concerned about other elements with the game, you could just focus on producing the throws and choices necessary to win. It might seem a little weird for die-hard Madden fans, but the condensed action keeps the story moving at an excellent clip. It also assists that Devin is fundamentally Cam Newton two.0.

I enjoyed these sections exactly where Devin dons the Mathis Bullfrogs' green and gold greater than any other section of "Longshot." Certainly, you get cheap Madden Mobile Coins a brief appear at what it's prefer to go through the draft procedure, which includes interviews, football IQ tests and drills -- lots and numerous drills. That stuff was all quite fascinating, but for me, these high college games stand above the rest it. There is also a reality show storyline that tends to make "Longshot" peak 2017.

Even with all of those items, telling Devin's present story by bouncing back-and-forth with flashbacks is really a tiny clunky. It tends to make sense, however the pace on the story seems to sputter at occasions. There's much more drama surrounding that Tv show than appears necessary, however it does make Devin's prep for the rest of your draft process much more intriguing than if he were coaching on his own. It is just just a little over the top at instances.

I will not spoil the ending, but "Longshot" offers Madden fans one thing further this year and supplies a foundation for other story modes in future releases. For me, "Longshot" is not fairly as compelling as FIFA's "The Journey," but it is a solid very first work within a new franchise. It's good adequate that I'm looking forward to seeing what EA does subsequent with Madden 19.
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.