Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

FIFA 18 (Nintendo Switch)

Forget The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild or Super Mario Odyssey, the game that drove me to get a Nintendo Switch is FIFA 18. Given that EA Sports teased the title final year, I had been dreaming of playing it through my morning and evening commutes to and from the workplace. And that is precisely what I've been carrying out for the previous handful of weeks. To provide you FUT 18 Coins a superior thought of why I was so excited, all you might want to know is the fact that I was ready to move on from the PlayStation Vita and FIFA 13. That's ideal, the PlayStation Vita.

Fortunately, the Switch came along and now I've a soccer gaming expertise that is closer towards the one around the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. Given the reduced processing power of Nintendo's console, in comparison to Sony's or Microsoft's, the graphics on FIFA 18 aren't as detailed along with the gameplay is not as smooth. The individuals in the crowd appear like they're produced of paper, for example. But the rest of the game tends to make up for that.

Career mode, which lets you manage a team, is by far my favored mode to play on the Switch. Kickoff against a buddy locally is also excellent, specifically because you can set up basically anyplace and get a game going in matter of seconds together with the Joy-cons. If there's anything I want FIFA 18 on the Switch had is "The Journey," the franchise's story mode where you'll be able to reside the life of a footballer inside a cinematic narrative.

Besides that, even though, it doesn't look like EA Sports reduce lots of corners with FIFA 18 ut coins. The game is as entertaining as it is around the PS4 or Xbox One and, superior but, it beats getting to help keep playing on the PS Vita - as a lot as I appreciate Sony's fabled handheld.

Štítky:

Komentáře

Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.