Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Payment Lazor's debut seeing that Bengals bothersome

BENGALS WRONGDOING: At the very least Cincinnati's wrongdoing eventually got into the tip region. Device Some sort of. N. Green's 10-yard touchdown hook within the game's primary http://www.footballfansdeal.com/greg-olsen-c-1_629_634.html person snapped some sort of season-opening streak connected with 20 items with not a touchdown. Until finally Wednesday, we were looking at solely competent to muster several subject aims above the primary 14 days.

LAZOR OPPORTUNITY: Quarterback Andy Dalton seemed to be 7 connected with twenty-seven intended for 212 lawns in addition to a couple lots within a activity of which included Payment Lazor's debut seeing that Bengals bothersome adviser. Lazor substituted this dismissed from your job Ken Zampese. This Packers, nevertheless, manufactured many corrections soon after halftime in addition to had got to Dalton to comprehend demand. This Bengals were being presented to help simply just Randy Bullock's 46-yard subject purpose soon after halftime.

When i idea most of us bought this baseball to our people in addition to first got it in their eyes with living space in addition to make it possible for these individuals produce represents, Dalton claimed around the transition to help Lazor. When i idea 谋t had been an excellent start for people like us, although we have got to get a strategy to gain.

G-MAN: Having Cobb available that has a breasts personal injury, Allison bought far more button snaps. He / she manufactured many massive captures soon after halftime, like 72-yarder with overtime. Rodgers basically threw this cross on the 13 soon after giving up returning. Allison grabbed this baseball for the Bengals 44, sidestepped a couple defenders previous to currently being removed into the 10 by means of cornerback Josh Shaw. Produce this engage in. When i find it. Now i am locked with on there and just confidence the hands and wrists produce this engage in on there, Allison claimed.

HEYA ROOKIES: One's destiny will often have turned up with the Packers' fresh legitimate. Fresh Kevin Master, some sort of second-round draw up opt for, bought his or her primary vocation start out on cornerback having Davon Household available that has a quad personal injury. He had a up-and-down activity matched up much of manufactured having Environment friendly.

Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.