Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

FIFA 18 Weekend League – The Most Common Questions

FIFA 18 Weekend League – The Most Common Questions

FUT Winners, and FIFA 17 Weekend League specifically, really are a massive success. Nevertheless, since it is a new game mode, there are various those who nonetheless don't know how everything works. To stop with the questions like "why am I not certified?" or "where is my regular reward", we're posting this Kaufen fut coins Weekend League FAQ which includes the answers towards the 20 most common questions.I am in FUT Seasons division 1. Does it means that I'm already qualified for the weekend?

No. To be qualified to the weekend league, you need to complete at least one season and not being relegated to the second division.

3. What happens if I am relegated to the FUT Seasons division 2? Do I lose the qualification to the next weekend league?

Depends. If because week you've previously achieved with among the diploma specifications, it. For instance: should you then relegated to division 2 and were endorsed towards the division 1, you'll not be unqualified towards the FIFA 17 Weekend League.
Each month, all FUT Champions Team people qualify to get an in-recreation incentive simply for being truly a person in the team and enjoying FUT Winners within FIFA 17. Returns may vary from every month, some examples of returns include loan person items and custom FUT packages. All you need to complete to not become ineligible for that incentive that is month's is play one or more match in FIFA 17 and be a dynamic FUT Winners Club member Ultimate Team during the month. Once the incentive shipping date is attained, the prize will be included with the records of each eligible FUT Champions Club member. Players living in participating countries will also be entitled to a monthly contests for real-world gifts. You could have an opportunity to earn prizes like customized Xbox One consoles and controllers, authorized soccer products, Custom FUT FIFA Factors and 17 Winners Selections kits.

Komentáře

Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.