Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

Breaking News Alert - That's So 30-Minutes Ago!

Okay so, you have pet peeves, and one of mine is getting a news alert, something labeled "Breaking News" and also for another a couple of hours I get exactly the same story from 10 different news sources. Surely the situation is obtaining a little uncontrollable, and maybe this really is among the problems of experiencing news media apps on personal tech devices, or registering to e-mail news lists of various media outlets. Someone has to fix this issue as it's getting so ridiculous, it's completely extraordinary, and it is a total waste of our time as users to need to keep deleting everything. Okay why don't we talk.

Someone needs to develop an app which scans each of the words from the media news alert you will get, and doesn't deliver duplicate "breaking news stories" from multiple media venues. Let's imagine you are taking the brand new York Times, any local paper, america Today, and a few TV news stations' e-mail notifications, or subscribe to their apps. In cases like this, in case a celebrity died as an example, the app would scan all the details inside it if there was no new information from the last breaking news alert from a different media outlet, it will simply send it towards the deleted box.

I want to offer you a good example of why I even made a decision to write this informative article. Recently I felt an earthquake, it was not over about 40 miles away. Within 3 minutes, I acquired a news alert that there would have been a 5.5 earthquake near here. I acquired good news alert before I even had time to talk about to the computer to look Cal Tech's online earthquake reports, a thing that folks in California perform a lot. Then, for have to have been one hour and a half I kept getting breaking news alerts coming from all types of news organizations such as The big apple Times, Washington Post, and Miami Herald.

Yes, I realize these newspapers are pretty distant, plus it probably is not a real major problem for the children, but it sure looked like lots of nonsense to me, in fact, I felt the one thing over an hour or so . 5 ago, I do not need anyone to figure out there was clearly an earthquake. Further, it looked like these folks were all duplicates, just as if the Associated Press had typed up and given into all of the newspapers, plus they merely replayed it to all or any their subscribers' e-mail boxes. Enough is enough. Please consider all this and think about it.
More information about trending news visit this webpage: click to read more

Komentáře

Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.