Flurry.cz - tržnice s ručními výrobky.

Ahoj cizinče!

Vypadá to, že zde ještě nevlastníš účet. Pokud se chceš zapojit do diskuze, klikni na jedno ze dvou tlačítek níže.

Přihlásit s účtem na Facebooku

nike air max marron suffice to say he ain't gettin' any. suffice to say he ain

Katniss Everdeen Quotes

One of the more interesting aspects of the movie The Hunger Games is how few Katniss Everdeen quotes are notable. In the film version of the best-selling book by Suzanne Collins,air max 1 noir, most of the development of the heroine character comes through the words of others around her - most notably Peeta Hutcherson, Cinna, and Haymitch Abernathy. Very little of her growth is evidenced by words of her own tongue, and unlike many action films of our times the directors chose to avoid indulging in pithy banter between combatants in The Hunger Games. We did manage to find and pick out at least a few notable Katniss Everdeen quotes which we will of course warp and twist for our own amusement.

Katniss Everdeen Quote #1: "I Volunteer!"

Screamed early in the film at "the reaping" of District 12 when her sister, Primrose #Prim# is selected as the female tribute for her District. Older sister Katniss takes her place and happily the story moves on from here. Oddly enough, given the ramifications of uttering these words in a civic or workplace environment. we do not expect this most memorable of Katniss Everdeen quotes to have a lasting impact on viewers in their real world lives. except perhaps when duties involve partying, binge drinking, road trips, and Vegas showgirls.

Notable Utterance #2: "Wanna See It?"

I could simply leave this one stand on its own,air max 1, but honestly why would we? Frankly I think this is among the Katniss Everdeen quotes that is likely to have the biggest impact over the longest period. I mean,air max store, what chick isn't going to bat her flirty eyelashes at her guy target and NOT say, "Wanna See It?" - to which of course the target of that flirt had better come up with something better than Caesar Flickerman did, which was, "Is It Safe?" - 'cause if he doesn't, suffice to say he ain't gettin' any.

Notable Quote #3: "The Girl on Fire,nike air max femme!"

Yeah, ok this one isn't uttered by Katniss herself, but face it folks, we're never going to hear the end of this one. It's not like this one wasn't over-done by 80s culture here we are a couple of decades later and the glib quote we couldn't stand before and had even less chance of stamping out of existence is back with a vengeance. Poor high school kids and teachers will continue to suffer endlessly "the #blank#'s on fire!" at sporting events,air max thea homme, in hallways, in classrooms, in gym classes,max air nike, and of course libraries and study halls. Pity them.

Of course a more serious Hunger Games review might try to link the theatrical version to events of historical significance or other self-important nonsense but why spoil a perfectly good reason to poke fun at such obviously hilarious Katniss Everdeen quotes like these? Frankly I hope you enjoyed the film as much as I did, however I do hope in the next film and book, Catching Fire,nike air max, that our heroine has a few more notable / cheeky lines than in the first film.
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš být přihlášený nebo registrovaný.
TOP kategorie

Copyright © 2015 Tržnice s ručními výrobky Flurry.cz Všechna práva vyhrazena. All rights reserved.